Code Of Conduct
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS
- College functions from 9:10 A.M to 4:50 P.M. every day.
- Every Student should attend the classes regularly and should maintain an attendance of not less than 75% in every Semester to get eligible for External Examinations. Students who stood attendance less than 65% will be detained at the end of the Semester as per the norms of JNTUA.
- Student should wear Identity Card compulsorily during class work and Examinations.
- College Main gate will be closed everyday by 10 A.M. sharp. No Student is allowed into the College premises after 10 A.M.
- Student should take permission from Departmental HOD and Principal / Director in writing to leave the College during College working hours due to their personal works. .
- Students should be aware about Seminars / Conferences / Symposiums/ Guest Lectures or any other events that are planned by the College / Department from time to time and should participate in all the activities to improve their personal profile.
- Students should read the rules and regulations of JNTUA which are printed in the respective Syllabus books and should follow accordingly.
- Every student must abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
- Ragging is totally prohibited in the College and if found severe action will be initiated by the College on the involved students as per the law and Anti-Ragging act. However Anti-ragging committee is formed for 2015-16 and students can approach the committee in case of any difficulty faced by them.
- Students are to wear formal dress in the College. However, wearing T-Shirts/ Jeans are not allowed.
- Students should not involve in any unwanted issues in the College and should behave politely throughout their stay in the College.
- Students shall visit our College website www.aits-tpt.edu.in for all updates and day to day programs.
- Remedial classes will be arranged for all the weaker students at the end of every semester and hence students can utilize this opportunity.
- The absence of the student to any class on any day will be intimated to the parents in the form of SMS from the College office.
- Students can check the College and departmental notice boards periodically to know information pertaining to academics, examinations and administration circulars.