The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) was approved by the MHRD and launched by Honorable Minister of Human Resource Development on 29th September 2015.
This framework outlines a methodology to rank institutions across the country. The methodology draws from the overall recommendations broad understanding arrived at by a Core Committee set up by MHRD, to identify the broad parameters for ranking various universities and institutions. The parameters broadly cover “Teaching, Learning and Resources,” “Research and Professional Practices,” “Graduation Outcomes,” “Outreach and Inclusivity,” and “Perception”.
RTI Matters :
Single Point of Contact
Mr. Y. Penchalaiah, Assistant Professor,
Dept. of ECE, Phone: + 91 9985031715
For any information to obtain from the Institution, the application must be submitted to the SPC in the requisite format as per the Act. and the approval for disclosure of the information by the Head of the Institution /Principal is must.
On receipt of RTI application SPC will convene a meeting with following members and recommend the Principal for information .
|S.No||Name of the Member||Position of the Committe||Phone No.||Email-Id||Designation|
|1||Prof. C.Nadhamuni Reddy||Chairmanemail@example.com/
|2||Prof. V C Veera Reddy||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||Vice-Principal|
|3||Mr.C Sreekanth||Member||8099927012||8099927012||Asst. Professor
Dept of ECE
|4||Mr.Sreenivasulu Reddy||Memberemail@example.com||Physical Director|
|5||Mr.Sreenivasulu Reddy||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||Physical Director|
|4||Mr. K Raja Sekhar||Memberemail@example.com||Librarian|
|6||Dr. P Munikrishnaiah||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||Administrative Officer|
|7||Dr. C Sasikala||Memberemail@example.com||HOD – EEE|
|8||Dr. S S Armugam||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||HOD – CSE|
|9||Dr. K Narasimhulu||Memberemail@example.com||HOD – CE|
|10||Mr. K Kumar||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||HOD – ME|
|11||Dr. R Devarajulu Reddy||Memberemail@example.com||HOD – HBS|
|12||Dr. N Chandrika||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||HOD – MBA|
|13||Mrs. I Suneetha||Memberemail@example.com||HOD – ECE|
|14||Mr.Y.Penchalaiah||Member Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org||Asst. Professor
Dept. of ECE
“Minimizing disagreements and maximizing academics”
Grievances Redressal Mechanism
If a student desires to seek redress of a grievance faced by him or her, he or she has to bring it to the notice of his HOD of the Department concerned (for departmental academic and administrative issues) or Warden (for hostel related matters) or Grievances Redressal Cell members (for Miscellaneous issues / Students Grievances Redressal), whosoever is competent to deal with the matter depending on the case itself.
Procedure for Redressal of Grievances
- An afflicted student who has the Grievance or Grievances shall make a complaint in writing / submit online with relevant details to the Chairman of the Grievances Redressal Committee. The Chairman, after verifying the facts will try to redress the grievance within a week of the receipt of written / online complaint from the student.
- The Student Grievance Redressal Committee would consider the appeal of the student and make suitable recommendations to the Principal preferably within 7 days. On approval by the Principal, the final decision taken by the committee would be communicated to the student through the HOD of the Department concerned.
- The Committee will give a report to the Principal about the cases attended and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
- The Student Grievance Redressal Committee, if needed, may recommend to the Principal, necessary corrective action as it may deem fit, to ensure avoidance of recurrence of similar grievance.
- The decision of the Principal Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences :: TIRUPATI shall be final and binding on all students’ grievances related matters.
Anti Sexual Harassment Cell
As per the guidelines of UGC and the Supreme Court an Anti Sexual Harassment Cell has been established by the Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences :: TIRUPATI to provide a healthy and congenial atmosphere to the staff and students of the College. The cell was constituted to meet the four basic objectives:
- To develop the guidelines and norms for a policy against sexual harassment.
- To develop principles and procedures for combating sexual harassment.
- To work out details for the implementation of the policy.
- To prepare a detailed plan of action, both short and long term.
Composition of the Anti – Sexual Harassment Committee
|S.No||Name of The Members||Designation||Contact No|
|1||Dr. N. Pushplatha||Presiding officer & Assoc. Professor, Dept of ECE||9985146070|
|2||Dr. C. Sasi Kala||Professor and Head, Dept of EEE||8519967892|
|3||Dr. I. Suneetha||Professor and Head, Dept of ECE||9177732154|
|4||Dr. N. Chandrika||Professor and Head Dept of MBA||9010166822|
|5||Mrs. A Anjana Devi||Steward, Keerthana Girls Hostel||9848998653|
|6||Ms. A Vimala Rani||Laboratory Assistant, Dept of ECE||8977764630|
|7||Mrs. K. Asjha Kumari||Advocate,District Court Complex Tirupat,||9849228559|
The Senior Members of all the Departments are responsible to monitor the discipline, dignity and decorum of the students entering in to the campus
The members are deputed to do their Disciplinary duty by the Department.