Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Mission: The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of evaluation procedures
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Composition of the IQAC
|SNo||Title||Name and Designation||Position|
|1||Chairperson: Head of the Institution||Dr. C. Nadhamuni Reddy
Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences, Tirupati – 517 520, Chittoor District, A.P. India. Ph:+91 9948149222
|2||A few senior administrative officers||Dr. P. Muni Krishnaiah
|3||Mr. K. Venkateswara Rao
|4||Three to Eight teachers||Dr.N. Pushpalatha
Head, Department of ECE
|5||Dr. C. Sasikala
Head, Department of EEE
|6||Mrs. B. Rupa Devi
Head, Department of CSE
|7||Mr. M. Balaji
Head, Department of ME
|8||Dr. K. Narasimhulu
Head, Department of CE
|9||Dr. P. Lavanya
Head, Department of HBS
|10||Dr. K. Haritha
Head, Department of MBA
|11||One member from the Management||Sri. C. Abhishek Reddy
Executive Director – AET
|Member from Management|
|12||One / two nominees from local society, Students and Alumni||Ms. B. Neelima
|Member from Student Parent|
|13||Mr. I. Premchand
B. Tech, III CSE, (18AK1A0597)
|Member from Student|
|14||Mr. B. Rajasekhar Reddy
Senior Devops Analyst,
AlphaGrep Securities Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore
|Member from Alumni|
|15||One/two nominees from Employers / Industrialists / stakeholders||Sri. Varanasi Krishna Murthy
Deputy General Manager,
|Member from Industry|
|16||One of the senior teachers as the coordinator / Director of the IQAC||Dr. S. Kishore
Department of MBA
Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences, Tirupati. Ph: +91 9908588567
|17||Dr. R. Murugesan
Department of EEE
- Orienting the Engineering program towards Outcome-Based Education
- Design and development of Mentoring System to groom students
- Regular CRT for the final year students to improve the communication and employability skills in the students
- Improving social involvement of the students through NSS unit
- The students are taught with content beyond the syllabus.
- Value-added courses to improve the technical skills of the students
IQAC Meeting report February 2020: Click Here
IQAC Meeting report December 2019: Click Here
IQAC Meeting report July 2019: Click Here
IQAC Meeting report May 2019: Click Here
IQAC Meeting report January 2019: Click Here
AQAR Report (2018-19): Click Here
AQAR Report (2017-18): Click Here
AQAR Report (2016-17): Click Here
IQAC March Report: Click Here
IQAC May Report: Click Here
IQAC July Report: Click Here